The term ‘Vampire Facial’ might conjure up images of fangs and bats, but this highly-effective procedure is a revolutionary, non-invasive way to achieve a more youthful appearance without going under the knife. A Vampire Facial, the application of your own platelet-rich plasma (PRP) along with hyaluronic acid fillers to promote hydration and generate new tissue for smoother, firmer skin.
The technique of using PRP therapy has been used for post-surgery healing in the US for decades. The Vampire Facial brings the benefits of this procedure to cosmetic aesthetics to boost the rejuvenation of new cell growth. The application of PRP serum and fillers during your Vampire Facial triggers accelerated new growth of healthy stem cells and supplies enhanced blood flow after microdermabrasion.
The professional cosmetic providers with La Belle Vie Medical Care & Aesthetics in Draper, Utah offer skilled Vampire Facial treatment with an artful eye to deliver youthful, natural beauty enhancement.
Benefits of a Vampire Facial
A Vampire Facial is a safe, non-surgical treatment to provide firm, hydrated, naturally-lifted skin. Benefits include stimulated circulation with new blood vessel formation to improve scars, wrinkles, skin tone and other skin imperfections for a youthful, refreshed appearance. Performed as an outpatient procedure, a Vampire Facial has no special post-treatment regimen and provides long-lasting results. Give your self-confidence a boost with the following Vampire Procedure benefits:
- Promote Collagen Replenishment for a Natural Lift
- Smoother Skin Under and Around the Eyes
- Refresh Color with New Blood Vessel Formation
- Fade Scars and Heal Wounds
- Restore Youthful Appearance on the Décolletage & Chest
- Naturally Reshape the Jaw Line
- Firm and Lift Delicate Neck Area
- Rejuvenate Aging Hands and Arms
- Stimulate Hair Growth on the Scalp
What to Expect for Your Vampire Facial
After your free initial consultation with La Belle Vie, your one-hour in-office visit will be scheduled. Here is what to expect for your non-surgical, Vampire Facial:
- The procedure will begin with a simple blood draw that is placed in a centrifuge to isolate the PRP.
- Next the hyaluronic acid filler is applied to build natural collagen for added hydration and tightening.
- Then your highly-skilled cosmetic provider will inject your PRP serum to trigger your body’s natural healing process.
- This revolutionary combination will recreate your younger self and build a new-found confidence. Mild bruising and swelling may occur.
- After a Vampire Facial most patients see immediate results, and continued improvements over the next 2 to 3 months.
- Results last between 6 months to a year after the initial treatment.
Choose an Experienced Vampire Facial Provider in Utah
Choose an experienced Vampire Facial provider to eliminate your skin imperfections to help you feel amazing again. With over 30 years of experience, La Bell Vie owner Kelly Lance, Family Nurse Practitioner, extensively trained with Vampire Facial creator, Charles Runnels, to provide skilled PRP treatment for patients seeking natural-looking results. Kelly Lance also teaches the Vampire courses to other providers.