Vaginal Tightening | FemiLift Utah
FemiLift is here! Ladies! We don’t often talk in public about the embarrassing problems associated with aging and our lady parts. We, at La Belle Vie are here to have that difficult discussion with you and offer you an exciting new treatment that can really help! So, let’s jump in… we are talking about FemiLift!
La Belle Vie was the first to bring this procedure to Utah. FemiLift is a revolutionary, non-surgical, new treatment for vaginal rejuvenation. It addresses the three major issues associated with vaginal aging, health, and sexual intimacy: vaginal laxity, dryness, and incontinence. FemiLift is a non-surgical laser procedure that does not require the use of hormones and requires no down time!
Let’s look a little deeper into the issues that FemiLift can help.
Everybody pees… and as we age, sometimes we “wee” when we don’t intend to! Whether caused by pregnancy, childbirth, or weight gain, a weak pelvic floor can lead to urinary stress incontinence. Running, jumping or one surprise cough or sneeze, and there it goes. At the minimum, it’s inconvenient and, at most, it’s terribly embarrassing! Previously, the only options available were surgery or kegels. Not anymore! FemiLift is here to help!
During vaginal childbirth these tissues can overstretch, damaging the collagen and creating a feeling of looseness, especially around the vaginal opening. Women who experience this loss of tightness may also notice a decreased feeling of sensation and sexual satisfaction during intercourse. FemiLift rejuvenates the vaginal walls which results in tightening without surgery! It restores tone and sensitivity of the vaginal receptors.
As we age, we naturally begin to lose estrogen. Among other things, this can cause thinning of the vaginal walls. This is called vaginal atrophy. This change often accompanies menopause and results in vaginal dryness, painful intercourse, and overall decreased pleasure. This vaginal atrophy also leaves women susceptible to frequent infections. The FemiLift treatment helps by rejuvenating the vaginal walls, improving the vulvo-vaginal mucosa tissue, and improving vaginal lubrication. It also stimulates healthy new tissue, resulting in a higher immune response. All of these things add up to healthy, pain free sexual intercourse and fewer infections!
So, what is FemiLift?
FemiLift is a laser sleeve that is inserted into the vagina and delivers laser energy into the surrounding tissue. It uses micro-ablative energy (fractional CO2 laser energy pulses) to achieve a deep thermal effect, which stimulates collagen renewal as well as contraction of the elastic fibers. The result is rejuvenation and remodeling of the treated area.
Patients who choose vaginal tightening with FemiLift enjoy several important benefits:
- Enhanced muscle tone, strength and elasticity of vaginal tissues
- Stronger sensation during intercourse
- Better control over urinary incontinence
- Fewer infections
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why choose non-surgical vaginal tightening with FemiLift?
La Belle Vie is the first in Utah to offer the FemiLift. Our minimally invasive techniques allow women to enjoy the benefits of cosmetic procedures without the inconvenience of surgery, downtime and pain.
FemiLift can be done during your lunch hour. Patients can return to normal life immediately following the procedure. FemiLift is the perfect alternative to extensive, invasive surgery to restore the youthful look and function of the vagina.
Why chose La Belle Vie?
At La Belle Vie, we carefully examine you to make sure you are a qualified candidate. In Utah only a Nurse Practitioner or Doctor can perform the treatments. We pride ourselves in our evaluations and treatments to make sure that you receive the best care possible. A nurse or an esthetician cannot perform the procedure. If they do, it is not only against the law, but they cannot evaluate you with an examination- they are simply taking your money.
- March 20, 2017- Ok Ladies there is Life after 50! There is no need to suffer with vaginal infections and wet pants! Go get your lady bits fixed at La Belle Vie Medical Care & Aesthetics. I can truly testify that Femi lift has been a God send for me! Kelly and Lisa have helped me immensely and it was worth every cent! You won’t regret it! Sincerely, a brand new woman (JG)
- I saw someone post about Femi-Lift and where to go in Utah. I had the procedure done by La Belle Vie in Draper. The procedure was worth every penny. Raqyd112
How many FemiLift sessions are necessary?
Most patients will experience improvement in their symptoms within three-to-four weeks of their first treatment. The current recommendation is to have three treatments performed one month apart in order to achieve the maximum vaginal tightening effect.
Do some women require more than 3 sessions?
Most women will achieve maximum vaginal tightening after three sessions of the FemiLift laser vaginal tightening procedure. Occasionally more treatments may be necessary.
How long do the vaginal tightening effects last?
As with other cosmetic laser procedures, most patients can experience results for many years, especially if the woman has no further vaginal deliveries. Some patients may need more FemiLift treatments for maintenance if some of their symptoms recur. Presently we are recommending yearly maintenance.
How much does the FemiLift procedure cost?
The FemiLift Laser vaginal tightening procedure is presently not covered by health insurance. The success of the treatment really depends on the who performs the procedure.
La Belle Vie has 2 package options for you. You choose the best option.
- All inclusive package. We want to make sure you are a good candidate for the procedure. We do an examination to look for and prolapse, the quality of your tissue, and can send off any labs for your yearly exam. We will provide 3 treatments and a 4th treatment if needed. For more severe urinary incontinence, we know that 4 treatments and the OShot work well. A year later, you will also have the maintenance treatment included. The total cost is $3,500.00
- Pay as you go. You will need to bring in a pap-smear result and records from your OB/GYN that indicate you have no prolapse and your tissue is healthy. The examination must be within the past year. The total cost is $950.00 per treatment.
View the video to see how FemiLift works and call now to schedule your consultations!